Known as one of the established Gate Valve Manufacturers, our products are structured to offer less turbulence & flow resistance while fully in operation. They are perfectly aligned and stays under control.
Gate valves have different connection types, which resulting in different kinds of Gate valves. They are Flanged Gate valves, Screwed Gate valves, Butt Weld Gate valves and Socket Weld Gate valves. When connected with the pipeline, Flanged Gate valves have flange ends which are drilled according to flange dimensional standards compatible with pipeline.
• ASME16.34, API600; API6D
• Full bore
• Flexible Wedge, Solid Wedge, Double Wedge
• Pressure Class 150 ~ 2500
• NPS ½” ~ 42”
• RF, RTJ, BW, NPT, & SW Ends
• Bolted Bonnet, Pressure Sealed Bonnet, Welded Bonnet
• Back Seat Design
• Outside Screw and Yoke (OS& Y)
• Renewable Seat, Welded Seat, Integral Seat
• Shutting-off: by rotating the handwheel in clockwise direction
• Testing according to API 598
• Trim standard: no. 1 main sealing 13% Cr / 13% Cr.
• Other trim
• Open and shut indicator
• Electric actuator operation
• Manufactured according to specification NACE MR 0175 for hydrogen sulphide and sour gas service